Thursday, May 1, 2008

Because hes cute

6 weeks and counting till my baby boy will be a whole year old.Where does the time fly.It seems like it was just a few months ago I walk into the hospital and held this little tiny baby in my arms for the first time.It was love at first sight.While I'm busy starting to plan his party hes been a busy little man of his own.We have stood up a few times now and not even known it till he looks down and has to grab ahold of something the move his feet (not scared just unsure).


Just a random picture of one of the most relaxed cats will will ever meet.Half hanging off the computer desk and doesn't care.













We have discovered "singing" now.He just does this high squeally tones up and down just randomlly thoughout the day and night to entertain himself.Its so cute unless the decides to do it in high tone right in your ear.Then it tends to make your ears sing.






I made my homemade spaghetti the other night and he would not eat unless I gave in and let him have the bowl so I did and this was the result which left about a 1/3 on him and the highchair,but its all good times.
So serious about his food here.plus he finally has teeth to help chew better too.Spaghetti is one of his favorites so far and garlic bread(which I dare not forget).





No comments: