Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Splish Splash!

I tell you one thing my kid loves to get in the bath tub.Although he will probably dislike me for pictures like this later on but he is so much fun at bathtime that I had to take advantage of it .Plus being a camera ham helps too as you can tell.You can't tell that I love taking pictures of my kid or anything.
He has way to many toys to play with at once in the tub all of them have to be dumped out every time of course!




His cow licks always decide to come to life when I wash his hair he has like 3 or 4 of the things.Which makes his hair fun to play with.







He does love his bath time.Hope he continues to be that way.



As you can see he is starting to get a mouth full of teeth.The top ones have come though and already we are working on two more that I can see.Thats good cause my boy likes to eat his meat.








Talking Talking Talking!Thats mostly what hes doing now a days.We have been trying to say "no" now which I knew would come back to get me.His N's are the letter of the month right now.This child is always trying to tell us something.






No comments: