Thursday, May 22, 2008

I love my children(all of them :)

Ethan will be 1 in a few weeks.My how time flies by.Seems like I shortly came home from the hospital not to long ago with a tiny fragile little boy.Now look big and strong(or as Beau calls him "dozer" as in he likes to pow into things with his head sometimes).My baby is now showing interest in learning how to walk too.We are truly blessed to have such a good child and no I'm not just saying that either.God was good to us to give such a smart precious, loveable, little boy and I know he will be a blessing in everything he does it will only get better.
Callie has been such a joy to have with us.She is so so loving and so so sweet that it makes me happy that she has bonded with Ethan too.I truly believe that that would try and protect him to if she felt anything or anyone were trying to do him wrong.Shes small(about 8 pounds) but you back her into a corner and look out.
Ahh!Chatter it would have never been complete around here without the never ending entertainment from this cat.Always a picture taking moment available.He like a dog I'm telling you.He gets up in your face when he wants to be fed or just wants food in his bowl just too insure its there when he wants it.He is bonded to Beau very much.He wakes Beau up almost every morning not just to get fed,but wants him up and out of the bed so he has someone to pay him some attention or so he can take the spot on the bed sleep.He has conversations with you,I mean hes one of a kind.
Look at that big smile and getting a mouth full of teeth to help fill it up.
When he wants Beaus attention he will sleep anywhere around his desk cause he knows Beau will have to come back over that direction shortly.Like under the chair.
I don't know what Ethan quite knew what to think about whatever it was that I was doing to him at the moment.
No matter what I do I can not get my Noah to took at the camera.I don't think he takes kindly to the camera in his face for one thing.Hes my baby though.Still curls up with me on the couch.Still lays at the foot of the bed at night.He is my first "child" that I picked out myself when I was 13 so there is a small attachment here.

Awww!Ethan is giving Callie a hug.Then afterwards she usually gives him kisses on the head.Its so sweet. Or in the chair.Anything for attention.This Cat!
Cool Cat.She will take anything.
See he will not look at the camera.Refuses!Will I guess after nearly 15 years hes kinda tired of getting his picture taken :)
Hes a mess now trying to change him without a second pair of hands or some kind of distraction is a good size workout.Its not like he just squirms around hes all muscle and uses it too his advantage.














No comments: