Monday, May 12, 2008

Happy Mothers Day!

Hope everyone had a wonderful Mothers Day sunday.I spent my first official mothers day with my boys and my mom all day.I can not explain the feeling that you get this day applies too you so much more then it did before.Altough I didn't get to sleep in because we had to get up and get ready for church.It still was a good day we didn't do much the first part of the day after church except eat lunch and everyone(including the cats) took naps.Before heading out to dinner with my family for a mothers day dinner.
Such a happy boy
Being a mom is a love like no other that you can't explain.
Too cute a picture not to share.
My wonderful husband surprised me with a beautiful bouquet of fresh fruit and chocolate covered strawberries and grapes which only took me a few days to polish off.SOO GOOD MMM!
He loves for Beau too toss him around and play rough.Ethan wouldn't have it any other way I don't think.


Such handsome boys they are.I'm so lucky.
Hehe just having fun with him.I flipped him backward and got an action shot.Those are the best kind of pictures.As you can see it is about time too get him his first real haircut.Instead of me doing the trimming which I have done already a few times.Trust me there will be pictures of that going up on the blog for sure.









No comments: