Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Tagged!

My friend Vanessa tagged me on her blog and it looked like fun so here we go.

What was I doing 10 years ago?
Finishing up my Junior year of high School in Jacksonville


5 things on my to do list:
1:Run tonight
2:finish up some photo albums
3:Plan some more of Ethan's birthday party
4:Clean the bathroom
5:Make dinner


5 snacks I enjoy:
1:Granola Bars
2:Grapes
3:Fruit Chips
4:PB&J
5:Veggies and Dip


5 things I would do if I were a Billionaire:
1:Buy our dream house
2:Buy another car for beau to use
3:Have a lot more children
4:Travel all over Europe and Australia
5:Spoil my Family better


5 bad habits:
1:Planning to far in advance
2:Not cleaning like I should
3:Having a short fuse with my husband sometimes
4:Not running as much as I should
5:Not staying in touch with old friends better


5 places I have lived:


1:Jacksonville,Fl
2:Melbourne,Fl
3:Palm Bay,Fl
4:West Melbourne,Fl
5: Hopefully soon in another house in Melbourne again


5 jobs I've had:
1Chick-ful-a register
2:Jewelry Sales
3:Family Bookstore
4:Vet Medical Assistant
5:Wife and mommy(the best job of all)


I want to know more about (a nice way to say your"tagged")
1:Stacey
2:Trina(I know your there)
3:Jill
4:Melissa
5:Allison

No comments: