Tuesday, April 15, 2008

My sweet sweet babies

10 Months old on Thursday and nothing is holding Ethan back from moving where he wants to go.I have a very active child on my hands I can tell already with the climbing and trying to stand all by his lonesome.He is such a good baby though God has truely blessed us in that area.He's all boy already a flirt big time.All rough play and getting messy none of that proper stuff.He will be a handful I know but I can see Beau and I are going to continue to have so much fun with him in the process.
Yes he is in his diaper but this was such a good picture I had to put it up
Just cruising along the furniture trying to find something to knock over.
Isn't that just so cute.
This is so sweet of our two kittens you can't tell at all that they are brother and sister.
But I can think we can see you here who is really in control.
Girls Rule!Callie says.Really Chatter didn't care hes sleeping

No comments: