Monday, October 6, 2008

Why,because hes cute!

Since I've discovered my child loves the camera I figured might as well take advantage of it.We have figured out about only 30 words he is saying pretty clear now.However he is always working on about 10 more a day it seems.When he is done eating he says all umb(all done) and tries to push his tray out.He said water pretty clearly the other day and should since that and milk is mostly what he drinks.We have discovered G2 Gatorade now too and he loves it and I don't mind so much because its half the sugar of Gatorade and I half and half it.

He loves his monkey.This is the one Beau got him his first christmas!Can you say AWE!

Beau told him to smile,we laughed instead.Close enough!
If you look really closely you can see molars popping though on the top!
This is his fish face,too cute!
He oddly doesn't really like to watch t.v,but the commercials interest him oddly,although I have no clue why!
Happy boy!
He's singing away and playing on his keyboard for me!









No comments: