Monday, October 6, 2008

Its been a year!

I can't believe it's been a year since we brought our two little fuzz balls home.Of course I'm going to say this but they have become such a huge joy in our lives.Nothing can replace what you may have lost but they sure enough filled a hole at least in my heart that I so muched needed especially this past year.

Chatter is the talker,climber and the one who snuggles up with me every night as soon as the lights go out hes up beside my pillow,although last night I found his head and front legs perched up on my side purring away.So sweet!
Callie is the lover and kisser and is always for a handout from Ethan at every mealtime.
Hehe caught him in mid yawn.He still loves to get into Ethan's bumbo seat or wedge himself into it I should say.
We are going to have to get this girl a nice window perch when we get into a house next,as much as she likes to be up high.
Just look at the whiskers on this animal.Hes still growing by the way too.





No comments: