Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Daddy Time

Ethan has spent a lot more time these past few weeks with Beau then normal and lets just say hes enjoyed his extra daddy time.As soon as Beau walks though the door every evening I'm totally invisible till dinner time of course.He is coming into a real fun age now too.I wish they could start at this age cause hes a blast and it never ends when you want a good laugh we always wait for it cause right before bed he gets so goofy(not cranky) and it hilarious to watch him act like a little nut.

My life would be boring if it wasn't for my little man!
I'm flying mommy!
I told him to go put his dirty clothes in the hamper and he throws them over the gate,mommy's little helper its a start!
He loves to interact with Beau at the computer!

Watching the Gator Game against Tenn on the couch together.

I need the camera mommy!
Is he allowed to do that daddy!








No comments: