Friday, October 24, 2008

Pumpkins and Bubbles!

Last Friday we went to the pumpkin patch with the moms and kids from church and Ethan wasn't out a very happy camper.After he inhaled his lunch we became very dis interested in every thing else and decided to go off and do our own thing.He was hot and cranky and didn't want to sit still for the camera at all which told me he wanted to be somewhere a little cooler.

This is the best picture that I could get out of him that afternoon.Very displeased with the whole ordeal.
There is sort of a smile there!
Can you believe he turned his back on a camera and walked away from me.Sadly for me to he has started what they all call the "2 year old tantrums" too and that is going to be different for me.
I'm tired mommy can we go home now please!
When we got home he was tired yes but he was also sweaty and dirty from playing in the dirt so we got in the tub to clean up a bit.He does love the bathtub too.Plus we have to have bubbles every time too(or as Ethan calls then"bubbies").
Trying to share with me and ask to build something for him so he could knock it over of course;-)
Hehe!! Ethan's bubblehawk.He didn't care he was to busy playing.
He seems to be intriged by the color yellow for some reason too.That may be his favorite color right now you never know.








No comments: