Friday, February 15, 2008

Our little Valentine

We decided to take some pictures last night of all of us.I said Beau and I don't get into enough pictures with him and we needed to start doing that more so Ethan decided to light up after dinner last night.We had a family Valentines Dinner together Thursday and saved Friday for Beau and I.So I cooked and made dessert and both the boys loved it.
I tell you something I'm already in trouble because Ethan has already decided to start pulling up on things and let go a few times to with some hard head knocks already,but I have a fearless child.Hes not timid about going for anything.He can already steady himself on his knees only which is scary yet again.

Blue Blue Eyes!



This is just a small small portion of the toys he has already.We are going to need a house soon enough just to have a room to store of his toys and clothes.





Look how cute in his Valentine Shirt!
I'm not sure weather he was trying to hug me or pull up on me,butI'll just say he's hugging his mommy.Sweet Sweet Boy!

Ethan trying to smile and pay attention to me at the same time for camera.
















See good picture of my boys here.No trouble in knowing who this kids parents are



I know this is a little scary looking but funny enough not to resist putting online.




He is starting to loose his baby like features already(sniff sniff).Of course hes always looked a little older to me.Maybe cause of the amount of hair he has.









Look you can actually see teeth!


I am in trouble almost 8 months old and already pull up on things.



















No comments: