Thursday, February 21, 2008

8 Months!!

My little boy turned 8 months this week.Its amazing how time flies by.Summer will be here before we know it.When I brought him home year he was just a helpless little bundle of joy that we had jump at his every need.Nowhe hardly wants to stay in my lap long enough to eat for 5 minutes much less anything else and I kinda miss that already.As weird as it seems I do miss my quality time with him at nights sometimes(not that I must say thank you to him for sleeping though the night since he was 2 1/2 months).It amazing watching him grow and change so much in just 8 months.I can't imagine a year from now.
New things hes doing.If he sees food on my plate or bowl (even if he already ate)he will take it upon himself too help himself to my food(hands and all).Starting to hold the bottle on his own which is very helpful.And to those of us we are coming to see in the next few months fair warning.Baby proof as well as you can hes into everything he can reach and that portion is getting smaller and smaller of what he can not reach(he's fearless).But how can to get onto this face without cracking a smile!

No comments: