Thursday, February 28, 2008

Cute Pictures!

These pictures are just too adorable not to sure in my opinion.In the last few months he has decided it's time to light up for the camera.So I take advantage when hes in his moments.He's getting so big.Decided also thats hes ready to pull up onto his feet all by his self the other night and got down too all by him self.
Hes tried just everything that we eat too.He loves Beef stew,Chicken Pot Pie(the veggies more then the chicken,hey I'm not going to knock it),Spaghetti and Meatballs, and Mommys Lasagna.Loves fresh fruit especially Mango,Bananas,Pear,Peaches,Apples,and Strawberries.This kid loves his Fruit and Vegetables.We are still working on the Sippy Cup little by little cause he still wants his milk out of a bottle buthe will take juice or water either way.We go out to eat I bring baby food just in cause but I have yet to need it.I ordered off the kids menu last Sunday when we went out cause he would eat it and all he left was the fries(because one I haven't given him fries yet) with the chicken fingers,fruit cup,bread and his juice.This kid can eat!!
Anyways enjoy the pictures,they are so cute!















1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi you three ! This is the cutest little boy and he sure does look like his dad. I'm sorry to say I have not seen Kellie (I need to remedy that). Ethan may look a lot like her also. Anyway congratualtions and keep the pictures coming. I love family blogs!!

Love, Sue and Al in California.