Thursday, March 5, 2009

Busy Busy Busy!!

Well there will not be any pictures up this time because will I haven't found the time yet to take them.We moved into our house this past weekend and things are finally starting to settle down a little bit.There are boxes still all over the place and not everything has been put in place but its a process in the making.
Ethan has done a lot better then I thought he was going to do.He had kind of a first rough night waking up once not knowing where he was and slept between Beau and I for awhile before putting him back to bed.Hes been fine ever since though.The cats on the other hand took a little longer,they hissed at each other for a good 4 or 5 days before settling down to normal.
There will be pictures up the next time I post(or I am going to try).I am trying my best to get the place ready for my parents anniversary party the third weekend of the month too.Which my family is coming to see us(or some of them).We are very blessed though to have upon our house.I love it,I love the room,Ethan is enjoying it so much.God has been good to us that is for sure.:D

No comments: