Sunday, February 22, 2009

The floor fan!

Ethan just figured out how to work the floor fan we have in the hallway.He thinks it so cool that he turns a button and all this air blows right at him.He'll even do a little dance for ya sometimes as well.I have quite a character let me tell ya.We are moving into a bigger place this coming weekend and I know he will love it.We took him over yesterday after my mom and I cleaned that whole house and let him have the run of it for the first time while there was still nothing in it .He loved it especially the porch and its awesome too that we went straight to his new room without us telling him which one it was:D


Sorry the video is sideways it kept getting turned around.Just try and keep up cause he does one of his quick little dances when he turns it in.Its so funny!

No comments: