Tuesday, March 31, 2009

The New Do!!

It was Time It was Do.Ethan went in to get his hair cut this morning for the first time.I have been keeping it trimmed as much as I could do by myself so far.I took him to Snip-Its just to see what all my friends were raving about and it was cool in there I would like to get mine cut there.He immediately went over to the big steering wheels and mirrors they had.He just kept looking at me like what are you doing to me mommy?
We put him in the chair he had a little resistance at first,but once we found what worked(the bubbles,crackers and mirrors)then he stay perfectly still and did just fine.Thats why you will see most of the pictures with something in his mouth too cause he was chowing down on some Animal Crackers.


After I had to drag him out of there screaming(because he didn't want it leave) I tried to get a after picture of him.Which I would have prefered without something in his mouth but you get what you can take sometimes with toddlers.
We went by and got some Chicken Fingers on the way home for lunch for being such a good boy this morning too.Just chowing down once again.
Intently watching T.V. as I try to take his picture again.Still with the food in the mouth as you can tell.This seems to be turning into a tread.HMMM;)







No comments: