Wednesday, August 6, 2008

In Ethans World!

First off just so you know its hard for me to post something without any pictures,but my computer picture download is being strange so I'll post them next time.
Ethan now has a language all his own now are as follows and this is as much as we have been able to make so far.
Kitty-he actually says it the right way and goes and looks for one of ours too when I ask.
Yeah while shaking his head no(too cute)
Uck-Duck
Mommy-aww!
Awog-Dog
NO!-Self Explaining
Baah!-Sheep
IGGG!-Pig
ALLE-Ball
Numm-Yum Yum
And hes bond to be speaking pretty clear by Christmas the way he is always babbling and talking and trying to repeat everything we say:-).I think I'm going to have to child-proof a little better too cause this kid is so mechanically minded that hes figured out the printer,the doors on the entainment center and buttons on the DVR(so we have a game of ON-OFF with that).He likes to turn over all his cars and trucks and mess with the wheels and whats underneath and how its working.Can you say mechanic or civil engineer here.He also found tummies to be quite interesting to we'll playing the belly game he walks up and lifts up beau or my shirt then we lift up his and it starts him and he thinks its soo funny that he starts pulling up his own shirt just so we will tickle him.My kid is a trip I tell you what,never a dull moment in this house:-)

No comments: