Wednesday, August 27, 2008

The past two weeks!

Well we have had a fun two weeks between Fay and a stomach bug going around our house.I'm sorry I have not posted in while its mainly because my life has been a little nuts.Ethan has been a handful.We have decided to start I call some control issues within toddlerhood.Its super fun and to anyone who has a toddler or had one knows what I'm talking about.So after Fay decided to rain on us all week and completely mess up our schedules.Along comes an awesome stomach bug and that is always fun tell me tell ya;-).So I still trying to get Ethan readjusted back to normal and it taking some work but this has all been an experience too.
Pictures of Fay left behind for us to view,The truck wasn't bad at all but Beau had to rescue the car and move it to a higher ground cause it was nearing the top of the tires.
This is after the water had gone down some
Look! No sidewalk;-)
Want a goldfish mommy,hes started to share food,but sometimes he decideds to lick it before giving it to ya(hehe)YUCK!
Now thats a cute smile!
Thecats got a little bored to I mean what can ya do,its sleepy weather,big time.

Dreaming away on a rainy day.
AHH!The Laziness.









No comments: