Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Ethan in all his glory

Hey everyone I am 13 months now and growing like a weed still.Mommy measured me this week at 33 inches,I'm up to the top of my mommys legs now so I don't think I'll have a problem reaching 6 feet like daddy said I would before I was born.I'm starting to really try and put words together now too.Though still you want understand what I'm saying it sounds more like talking though.
He's so cute he has started to read aloud to himself or anyone that will listen now and turn the pages while doing it.And I maybe just imaging it but I thought I heard him say mommy the other day(not mama).That kinda surprised me a little but not a whole lot seeing that hes putting so many sounds together the last few weeks.Oh and I couldn't get the video at the bottom to flip around the right way so if you can't make it out hes playing with one of his bouncy ball and listen to the sound he makes every time he picks it up,altough this does not do it justice.
So cute,of course thats just my opinion.

Say hey Daddy,you going to take my picture.
Sometimes he will not ham up but mostly that is cause his mouth is full;-)
MMM.mommys meatballs and peppers,he loves my cooking
I didn't get a good angle but hes trying to feed me here.
He thinks its funny
He thinks hes so big when he on the couch,and he is.
Oh my goodness just look at this expression,you can't tell me my kid is camera shy:-)

Ahh another classic my spaghetti bolognese,everywhere;)
Go away daddy I'm trying to finish.
Hehe,its in his hair nice huh,and yeah it was bath night too.

No comments: