Monday, October 29, 2007

4 Months Stats and the pumpkin patch

Well I went to the doctor Monday for my 4 month checkup and I'm as healthy as a horse.I weigh just under 16 lbs at 15.11.Which I have officially doubled my birth weight now.I'm right over 27 inches long still up around the 97th percentile range.Didn't like his shots too well either( I know duh,you think ) but he did better then the first time though which made me feel better (a little).I really love to eat my cereal now too.Now getting it twice a day.I'm trying my best to sit up too but its not going to happened (mommy doesn't think)till christmas at least.
Sweet sweet baby boy.

Evil eyed baby here! BOO!


We went to the Pumpkin Patch last week with our moms group and my little guy was so distracted by everything going around him that we couldn't get him to look directly at the camera(little goober).But he had fun even though it felt like 100 outside that morning.





See refusing to look at the camera






Hmm, what are all these big orange things sitting around me.








I don't want to smile mommy!








We were a little tired by the time we left.Leaning forward and downard in his stroller.Time to go home.


















No comments: