Wednesday, October 17, 2007

The Whole Family

My big boy is 4 months old today isn't amazing how time flies by.Hes grown so much and learning new things every day it seems like.We now officially roll over at least once a night I'll find him in a different position then I put him in.We have learned that we can grab our feet now.We love to stand up so the exersaucer is a blessing too us and he loves it it keeps him entertained for about 30 minutes at a time.We now know that we have a voice and he thinks the louder it is the more fun it is(nice huh).We are starting to reach out and grab for things so we now have extra careful.I will pobably start him on cereal in a few weeks too cause I can not seem to fill him up anymore and he loves to watch Beau and I eat.Its amazing to me how much growth can happen over a months period.


Heres my big baby Noah who I have had since I was 13.So you can imagine how special he is too me. Hes such a good natured boy who does and has put up with a lot.Hes as patient as he can be with the two littles.Who mostly torture each other but sometimes he becomes the victom.But he will give in and play off and on.Hes one special to me and my bed buddy to boot too.

Meet Chatter he got this name cause hes always talking and chirping.Hes a lot of fun.Loves playing on the pool table and up pn high places.You can carry on a conversation with its so funny.Hes going to be a big boy at not even 4 months hes half Noahs size and Noahs not a small cat.Loves to take naps in the window and has taken a liking to Ethans Bumbo Seat as you will see.He will be a interesting one indeed.

Meet Callie well that is what we are calling her for now since Beau and I can not decide on her name.She is quite a character always trying to steal food off our plates.Loves to play with balls,bows or basically anything that moves(strings etc).She is defintely the cuddle bug always up in your lap,computer desk or bed and just a purring away.Takes a lot of abuse from her big brother too but believe I seen her get in a few good knocks on him every so often.

No comments: