Thursday, November 8, 2007

One big happy family!

Well Ethan will smile like a fool in pictures in his own element as you can tell.He will be 5 months old next weekend.Wow I think he will be a year old before I know it.I think Beau and I are mare excited about his first christmas then anything else this holiday season too.It will be soo much fun!
As you can see candid shots work the best for him.

Watching T.V. from his exersaucer.


Isn't that the cutest face you've ever seen.




Cereal Face!



This was too cute to pass up.





I do believe Callie likes too have her picture taken because I seem to get her a posed position almost every time.She knows that she is queen of this castle.






Noah was hogging the straching pad the other night and not letting anyone even sniff it.Well do you blame him it has "kitty crack" in it.







Chatter has a mind of his own.Look at this expression on his face.He really didn't want the camera in his face.









Noah has taken to callie more so then the other.Its really sweet when he lets her snuggle up next to him.









A rare moment that will come all three settled down together on the bed fixing to take nap.









No comments: