Monday, September 24, 2007

Grandma and Grandpa Visit

After our bath Saturday while his grandparents were here in his cute teddy bear towel.He has learned how to splash now too and got the whole front of my shirt soaking wet.Nice I know but hey at least I know he likes the tub.
Here is a pretty good picture Ethan and his Grandma.Hey at least he was looking at the camera this time.

Nice face huh.He looks a little hung over to me.He was getting a little tired by this point too.He had a long weekend.


He was getting a little tired by this point of the camera being in his face.



Sitting around watching some football on sunday afternoon with grandpa.Well Ethan was watching the football while everyone else was trying to get him to smile.




1 comment:

Stacey Moore said...

He's just too cute - I LOVE watching him grow (and grow, and grow) :)