Friday, September 21, 2007

13 weeks

We have also discovered our voice this past week too and they are high pitch too.But he has been having a good old time playing since keeps him self entertained for up too an hour sometimes.All I had to do for this picture was say"Smile Ethan"!
I had just straightened him up not 5 minutes before and he was already wedging him self into a corner.

We prefer to lay sideways thank you very much.


Hmm,Should I go after the Cat or the Butterfly.



He can finally use the bumbo seat now that he has full head control.Which he is very proud of by the way.Look at that expression though.I guess he can make that face though after shopping all day with grandma and mommy he was a little worn out.




Such a sweet face and looks at those full cheeks.





He has really been enjoying the massage chair from aunt stacey.He prefers the vibrator over them massage cause he likes the movement of the shaking.My child is a little strange that way.






We have had many convertsations so far from his chair.







It totally relaxes him








My little Man











Here he managed to slide him self all the way off his mat and turnhim self completely side ways.Hes moving about let me tell ya.Its in his own method but still.Pushing off with those feet.



















No comments: