Monday, March 3, 2008

SO BIG!

If anyone told me my boy would be Sitting Crawling, and Pulling to his Feet all before 9 months I would have said OK sure,not that I wouldn't have believe he could its just that it seems like its too soon for my baby to start his independence.We are saying the word DaDe(not dada already done that one) which Beau loves of course we change our combination of sounds every week too.
I've started to on the baby signing too help all of us out.And we dare not try to help him do anything cause hes determined too do a lot of his standing and crawling over things himself.If he needs help he will just sit on the floor and kick his legs as hard as he can.Thats the sign I need you.






He's so proud of himself in this picture and with good reason to be!


He keeps trying to hold on with one hand too and does great till he tries to bend down to grab something else on the floor but this child will do it soon enough.

No comments: