Monday, March 24, 2008

Crazy Critters

Some people have called me brave and or crazy,and all because I have a husband and 9 month old and on top of it I have two rather large wild kittens and another cat I've had since I was 13.But I tell you what I wouldn't trade this life for anything right now.Its full of never ending surprises and fun and as much as Beau and I might have to keep getting onto the critters for one thing after another they are soo much fun.I lot of work yes but so much fun.


I told you he was big
It's nap time

Peek-a-boo I see you.
Believe or not she did this all on her own.
I think they get more enjoyment out of Ethan's toys then he does sometimes.

Thats a look of get that camera out of my face,will ya.
Chatter is coming after the camera,Noah just doesn't care.
The boys like to pick play fights alot of the time plus it keeps noah active.








No comments: