Friday, December 14, 2007

We are 6 Months!

LOOK NO HANDS!Thats right Ethan is sitting all by himself now.I'm so proud.We went in for our 6 month checkup today and yes got shots(boo would say Ethan).My big boy is a whooping 17 pounds and 4 ounces and over 28 inches long.He will be 1/2 a year on monday man where does the time go.We will be traveling for christmas this year and he will finally meet the rest of the family (on both sides) he has not seen yet.Hes a mover so everyone better watch out he rolls and slides everywhere so he will need to be gated off starting right after christmas.Look out everybody here I come!
Look at those deep blue eyes if he keeps those I am in trouble let me tell ya.Look out girls ya'll will not be the only heartbreakers on the block!

Didn't quite know what to make of the squash the first time.But the next day he loved it so its looking like so far I'm not going to have overly picky child.

We are Mr.Cool here sporting our shades.Of course I dare not go anywhere now without his favorite Bug.Of which we are not sure excatly what it is but he loves the thing.


Oh my gosh! Look at this expression.Its totally Beau.I about rolled in my seat when I took this one.



And as always we have to include our other 3 children in from time to time too.I have my hands full with everyone.Having the kittens around seems like I have two toddlers which get into everything.But they a lot of fun though and good entertainment for Ethan when I need a break.


















My little drooly man as hard as he working on those teeth man they better be worth it.They will I know but tell that too him right now.As he chews on everything he can get his mouth on or around.















No comments: