Saturday, December 1, 2007

Random Pictures!

As you can tell Ethan is starting to get mobile.He has gotten up on his knees a few times but can't figure out yet where to go from there.Hes after Chatter in this picture.He loves the kitties.They are not scared of him(YET!).
As you can see my child loves to eat.Hes trying to assist me in helping with the spoon to make it gets in his mouth in record timing.Give me my Sweet Tators mom.

Stay away from my scratching pad and no one gets hurt.
Must be a nice life huh.All I have to do is eat,sleep,play and see how many toes I can nibble on before the day is done.




Sleeps anywhere as you might tell me attempted to snuggle up in the lower shelf of one of Beau's bookcases and sleep.



Just wait in a few months I'll be able to take that camera away from you daddy.And drool all over it.





No comments: