Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Beaus Birthday at SeaWorld

Its been a while I know since I have been in to do the blog but its been a busy summer and things are finally starting to settle down a little bit.Beaus parents and Kate came down for the long holiday weekend too have a family weekend and it was a early birthday weekend for Beau too.This was Ethan first trip to Sea World and he had fun for the most part when he wasn't overtired and screaming for being overtired:P.
Ethan just started preschool almost a month too part time so I now have a few mornings too myself and that I'm still getting used too.He is having fun and his teacher said hes doing great except for him not wanting my to leave for a few minutes everytime the past week I have dropped him off.He has grown so much this summer and his word expansion is awesome now.He knows the body parts,his letters,his numbers,we are connecting multiple word sentences now.

Beau is showing him the Stingrays which were pretty cool to feel.

Cool huh?Felt like Velvet almost.

He kinda had mixed reactions about the Sting Rays after touching one!

They have a underwater viewing area for the Dolphins below and it was soo beautiful.
Ethan saying Cool looking at the Dolphins,it was a little blue under there;-)
Feeding time at the Manatee Spring!
"Blue Horizons"The Dolphin Show its always neat to watch!
A dancing Dolphin!If I had the room I would have one if I could:D
I love Dolphins these animals are so smart!
We stopped for lunch and got Lunch and a show.They brought out some fun animals on stage while we ate.You can't see very well but she is holding a baby Bearcat!
Silly Aunt Kate always trying the bounce me around.I'm soon going to be to big to do so!

Eating a snack and waiting for the Shamu show to start!
Yea!Shamu splashed the people below us:P
I got a clear picture out of this I am proud of myself:D
Shamu is waiting for his handout he did what he was supposed too;-)
Beau tried to get a picture of the the newest coaster Manta cause Ethan loved to watch the coasters and Kate and I so wanted to ride it but it broke down right before we got on(bummer).Next time we will ride it;-)


















No comments: