Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Family Day at Animal Kingdom!

I thought it would be cool to take him to Disney for his birthday last week too.We went to Animal Kingdom and all of us had a blast.He behaved very well for a 2 year old that had a 20 minute nap all day too.His Favorites were the Nemo Musical which I would have love to get picture or a video of but they don't allow it while the musical is going.He also loved the Safari Ride too where you get to ride in a open Safari truck and get a little closer to the animals.We will take him back to Animal Kingdom.That one was a winner.

Staring very seriously at those really strange looking birds.

I think he did that to his own hair.It did get a little on the humid side and he is rather hot natured.I think it looks kinda cool though.

Happy boy having a fun time.
I just loved the Meerkats were so cute and funny looking with their big pot-bellies:P


On the Safari ride we go.

Close up of the Giraffes

Onto the Rhinos!

Smiling so big cause he got one of his grandpas to buy him a stuffed Chip and Dale.I am not saying who though;)

He actually really liked the Characters too.I thought he would plain refuse to get near them but hey thats fine too.
The Ape from Tarzan who name escapes me.

Goofy was better to stare at then really then any thing else.

Mickey however got a lot more attention.

On a train riding over to the petting zoo:D
Which he loved too by the way.This child loves animals.

We are talking to the sheep and playing in the dirt at the same time.

My dad is still trying to figure where his energy is coming from.Hes 2!

Back onto the train and talking to the camera which he never gets tired of it seems.

















No comments: