Tuesday, April 7, 2009

The Good Life

My cats know they have the good life and they are not afraid to show at any time.Take Chatter I claim him to be Beau's cat but he just a all around family cat most of the time.The pictures I took of them may make them look small too,but these two are packing at about 10 lbs a piece.Well he may be more now because hes grown since I took him in for his checkup.

Is he winking,I just noticed that.
I put her into that position and she stayed,a little lazy we were;-)
The fan is hitting their bellies(hehe)
Say no to those green eyes
I don't think anyone can see me in here,if I stay completely still maybe he will go away.
I took a picture of her when she was tiny and its almost the same in every way shes just grown A LOT!!
Watching over Ethan as he plays below,just like a Lion watching over his pack;)








No comments: