Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Sweet Boy!

It was pretty chilly here this week and yes I said it,but you have to remember that we are thin-blooded Florida people.Beau started softball Tuesday on what was the coldest week we have had in quite a while with wind chills in the low 20's.So he went out and got him something to cover his head this past weekend.When I saw the hat I told Beau to put it on Ethan,I couldn't refuse.

He knows he is HOT STUFF let me tell ya!!
This is so precious,you have to laugh.
I walked up front to check on him this morning and this was what I found.He climbed up in the glider with Callie.I couldn't get the camera out fast enough because her head was laying on his lap.Buddies for life,she is so good with him.
He wouldn't stay still for the picture because he had waaaay to much energy;0)
Ahh!Morning cartoons I love them that the only time he will sit remotely still is for just few particular ones while I get a few things done.






No comments: