Thursday, December 18, 2008

We are climbing

We are now climbing and really loving it.Of course I'm still scared that he will try and walk off the couch(again!)and damage something and not really his head so much as other things around him.I put pillows and blankets all around in cause but most of the time he does good about getting down the correct way.The only thing we haven't conquered yet is our bed because its a little higher.
He turned 18 months this week and he actually let me measure him(35 and a third inches) but I have not a clue what he weighs since we will not stand still long enough to get on the scale;-).He doesn't go back for a check up till after the new year then we don't have to go for 6 months YEAH!.
We are up up swinging that leg and....
We are on couch YEAH he says.Look at that big toothy grin.
We are all proud of ourselves thank you very much!
Something required him to drop his jaw,I have no idea what though.





No comments: