Monday, November 17, 2008

Dancing,Space and Bathtime Fun!

Ethan turned 17 months today and I officially have a crazy toddler on my hands.His new thing is he likes to dancing and it doesn't matter if there is music or not.He's my little goofy man and as you will see in the video below his dancing moves need some work but its his way and he makes his self laugh so hard that he falls over while dancing and gets right back up and continues.Its so funny!Altough I couldn't get the video to turn right side up no matter how many times I edited and corrected it but enjoy anyway.
We attempted I guess is the word to go watch the big air show at Kennedy Space Center a few weeks ago with some friends and it didn't work out sadly,but we did get to spend some time with our friends and we drove out to this park and got such a good view of the Shuttle that we will remember this spot for other launches and even air shows to come.

Doing his own thing in the tub and completely ignoring me.
The reason for it being a little blurry is we have a three way mirror around the tub and when he won't turn around I aim it at the mirror and it works most of the time but when you have a litle who likes to splash and put water everywhere.Well you see my point;-)




No comments: