Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Ethan and the Three Stooges

Its official I have a kid that loves the camera.Hmm,wonder where he got that from.Anyways,he is walking even better then when I last posted its now half and half with the walking to crawling.He is also getting a mouthful of teeth as you might see too.Working on his eighth one now to poke though,which has made him rather fussy at times,but it isn't all bad.We are ready for his First birthday next week and I think mommy is more excited then anyone,plus all the family and friends who get to spend most of the week with us too.Daddy said something about going to the Zoo for his Birthday Tuesday before everyone comes in,so we could spend our day with the birthday boy for a special time together
He thinks now I can walk I can go over,though and under anything I want.Well we got stuck trying to go though the Tonka Truck and thought it was funny for about 30 seconds before we started to have meltdown.As you can see I got the camera on him within those 30 seconds:-)
Such a pretty boy this Cat has turned out to be.I knew he would its hes getting so big and Beau may laugh at me but so so smart too.

Deep in thought about something
Just minding her own business in the laundry basket,not bothering anyone.
Then alond comes Ethan and turns her over and she stays in then he starts spinning her around she takes about 2 minutes of it before she has enough and bolts just to the other side of livingroom wasn't that tramatic I guess.
He decided that grabbing the camera was more fun then harrassing Callie now.I have big fingerprints still on the lens I believe.

Ok mommy if you won't let have the camera I'll go somewhere else and make a mess.

Chatter still doesn't know weather or not to trust Ethan if Ethan comes near him hes fine,he touches hes fine,he squeels at him,not fine,then we take off.
This is a game Noah likes to play with the kittens so he has an excuse to start a tumble session and not look like he started it.He loves to whip his tail real fast right in front of the kittens so that it entices them to attack his tail and as you will see further down he responds by turning around and picking a fight back.Its for attention not much else(hehe)

Ethan loves Callie and Callie loves Ethan they are buddies.
Noah showing a little playing side which he does every once in great while.Got ahold of the kittens fishing pole and just wrapped himself up all in the string.
Ahh!The Laziness!!
Just proof that inexpensive toys are fun too(esp.for young ones).I found a area in the toy department at Target that has toys for under 3 bucks a piece and I feel like I can buy my child something more often then not without breaking the bank and spoil him just a little too:-)

Ethan decided to sing to me this morning,it was simply beautiful:)
Sink Kitty!I was trying my best yesterday to clean the bathroom when Callie decided she wanted to get in the way the best she knew how.So she crawled down into the sink(right before I was going to clean it,otherwise it wouldn't be funny) and decided she was not going to move till she took a smell of the lysol and said okay I'll move now(but only for a few minutes:)

See this is the result of grabbing Noahs tail.
A close up of the laziness and sleeping with his eyes open too,creepy!!


















No comments: