Saturday, January 12, 2008

My Furry Babies at 6 months

Of course I have to brag on my other growing children here.We have had them 3 months now and they have doubled in size.Callie is the brains of the two.I have thought her to fetch and bring it to us even when we didn't start to play.She just brings the ball up to us when she feels like playing.She gets her brother in trouble by leaving him hanging a lot of the time.She will play with Ethan too which no other cat so far will do.Chatter will first off he has the right name.Hes a talker and always begging for attention and will get it any way possible by jumping on anything to get in your face.We have just started to let them sleep on the bed with us at night and its an adventure too.



Chatter stills that bumbo seat of Ethans but as you can see hes getting to big for it.



My pretty little girl growing like a weed.She started out so tiny too we thought she was growing to be a runt but she fooled us all.



He sleeps in the oddest places.


She decided to ignore me right when I pushed the button here.She thinks(sorry she knows she the princess) in this household.




Helping himself to Ethan Christmas Present Boxes!




Not a care in the world.Man what a life!











No comments: